SFWS Seminar Series, Guest Speaker – Dr. Liz Van Wormer
November 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Dr. Liz Van Wormer, assistant professor of practice, of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, School of Natural Resources will give a talk entitled, “Health at the human-animal-environment interface: Tracing pathogens from land to sea.”
Seminar held at 11am in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
- Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
- Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
- CFEs are available on request.
- Advanced registration is not required.
- Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review and/or download the SFWS Seminar Series fall schedule, speaker biographies and abstracts, visit: http://sfws.auburn.edu/sfws-announces-the-fall-seminar-series-calendar/