SFWS Seminar Series – Mike Chamberlain
March 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Mike Chamberlain, Terrell Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Management, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia
“The Quest to Understand Wile E. Coyote”
Seminar is held at 11 a.m. in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
- Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
- Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
- CFEs are available by request.
- Advanced registration is not required.
- Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 2 to obtain a visitor pass.
Biography: Mike Chamberlain is the Terrell Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Management in the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources at the University of Georgia. He has spent the past 25 years conducting research on a variety of game and non-game species, with most of his work being focused on questions of interest to state and federal management agencies.